What types of things can I do with my property?
The uses allowed on your property depend on the zoning of your property. The City of Kuna has assigned a zone to every property located within Kuna city limits. Kuna Planning Office can assist you in determining the zoning of your property and the uses allowed in that zone. For your reference, you may view 5-3-2 of the Kuna Municipal Code which contains the Official Land Use Table. This will show the uses allowed in each zoning district. Uses are listed as “P” for a Permitted Use and “S” signifying by Special Use Permit only. If none of these are listed, the use is prohibited in that zone.

Show All Answers

1. What is the zoning category of my property?
2. What types of things can I do with my property?
3. How do I find my property line?
4. How do I make a request to obtain a copy of a public record?
5. What is the notification distance for a public hearing?
6. When are your calendared meetings/public hearings and at what times?
7. What do I need to do if I wish to testify at a public hearing?
8. What happens at a public hearing?
9. What does it mean when a case is "tabled or continued"?